25 May 2012
Would They Call it iCode?
Andrew Pontious talks with Wolf Rentzsch about a version of Xcode for the iPad. Is it possible? What would or should it look it? Is it likely?
- Upgrading to the Next Model « The Powers of Observation
- Apple - iPhone 4S - Edit HD movies and trailers with iMovie.
- Daring Fireball
- The Lovers, the Dreamers, and Me « The Powers of Observation
- Daring Fireball: iOS Low-Hanging Fruit
- Textastic - Text, Code and Markup Editor with Syntax Highlighting - FTP, SFTP, Dropbox - for iPad
- Diet Coda
- Codea – iPad
- JetBrains AppCode: an Objective-C IDE That Makes a Difference
Rejected Episode Titles:
- Arrow Floaty Roundy Thing
- A Whole Bunch of Clang Engineers
- Rule Number Four: No UI Fiddling
- No Building Photoshop
- Disintegrated Development Environment
- Let’s Not Talk About What the Hammer Signifies
- Plucking That Low-Hanging Fruit
- Cram More Punctuation into the Keyboard
- Ambient Background Noise That You Paid Extra For
- No More Weird Method-Swizzling Tricks
- Squeezing Unix Till It Cried Uncle