08 May 2014
During Wolf’s continuing hiatus, second guest cohost Ashley Nelson-Hornstein talks with Andrew Pontious about how tech industry job interviews don’t work, and what can be done to fix them.
- Ashley Nelson-Hornstein « Twitter
- Circa News – Save time, stay informed
- AltLabs — AltConf
- Texas hold ‘em « Twitter
- Testing Whether You Believe in Fairies « Edge Cases
Rejected Episode Titles:
- Entirely Disenchanted with the Process
- Preaching to the Choir
- Kvetching About Stuff
- You’ve Changed Jobs How Many Times Now?
- This Process Is Awesome!
- A Ridiculous Luck-Based Dog and Pony Show
- Awkwardly Type into Your Web Browser
- Mobile Developers Should Interview Mobile Developers
- The Only Time They Use Computer Science
- It Could Be Anything
- I Hope the Computer Science Topics I Studied the Night Before Are Brought up Today
- Your Brain Wants to Crawl out of Your Head
- We’re Not Web Developers
- That Is Something That Should Just Never Happen
- You’re Not Whiteboarding Objective-C
- The Technical Deep Dive
- Look at Its Review Score, Hire Me!
- A Plethora of Options
- A Hundred and Eighty Degrees of Thumb
- I’ve Never Asked for Positive Feedback
- Dating vs Marriage
- You Did Get Me, Congratulations
- Interviews Still Pretty Much Suck
- Looking at Candidates That Are Like Themselves